*Currently checking on COVID Guidelines, stay tuned for more info*
Venues in Chicago, IL
- Six (or more) songwriters performing original songs in a relaxed, coffeehouse atmosphere
- $10 suggested donation at the door for the public and guests.
- Curated by Host Hannah Frank
What have you been working on over the lockdown? Come shake the rust off and share your music!
- Listening and thinking environment: bring a journal or write down you next best idea on the nearest napkin.
- See original musicians live and out of their cages!
- Sets are 20 minutes (4-5 tunes).
- Booking is in advance.
- There is PA on site.
- Artists receive a portion of Suggested Donations at door: 50% is divided equally among the acts.
- If you have a shorter or longer set, a set time can be customized, just ask!
- Load in is 15 minutes before doors. If you need to arrive later, please arrive 30 minutes before your set.
- Stay for the duration of the show if you can.
- Primarily for solo acts, but duos are OK too!
What makes the showcase unique:
Get Feedback: Trying out new material? Audience members and fellow musicians alike are invited to optionally provide anonymous feedback to artists (hand-written old school!) if they choose.
Get Community and Support: Share music resources, bring old friends and meet new ones.